Accounting, Bookkeeping and Income Tax Services

(905) 895-3212

CRA login services

The Canada Revenue Agency (CRA) has made it easy for taxpayers to do a number of important functions by using their "My Account" service. You can easily create an account using your SIN number and access the following:


  • 10 years of tax returns which can be printed out;
    • Records of T4 and tax slips from your employer as well as from Canada Pension Plan, Old Age Security (OAS) and Employment Insurance (EI) payments;
      • An online application for a tax reassessment;
        • Your RRSP room for the year, plus a record of past contributions going back 20 years in my case;
          • An easy way to change personal information including address, marital status and direct deposit information;
            • A record of Tax-Free Savings Account (TFSA) contributions and withdrawals as of December 31st of the previous year. You have to do the math on any contributions or withdrawals thereafter.


              For more information please read this article or visit this CRA site.

this site and its contents are
copyright © 2017 Bakhsh & Associates Inc. -
accountant website design and development
by outrageous creations!